Car 576 was purchased from
the Eastern Mass. Street Railway in 1937. It had been EM 7019 and was rebuilt
by Perley A.Thomas Car Co. in High Point ,NC into a center exit design.
Photo taken by O.V. Hunt in early
1947 showing the wear and
tear that the wartime usage had put on these veterans of the
Osgood Bradley Car
Co. , Worcester,Mass.
Bill Volkmer collection
Birmingham Electric Page
to Main Page