Cincinnati & Lake
#R637, Cincinnati Car Co.
built, 1930, originally #637 of C&LE, sold in 1939 to American Aggregates,
which Company operated gravel pits in Richmond, IN, Greenville, OH, and
a number of other places. AmAg rebuilt this unit in 1942, converting it
to diesel-electric (note no trolley pole or wire) and used it to shunt
cars at their gravel operation in Urbana, Ohio, where this shot was taken.
Caption data from Cliff
Cincinnati & Lake Erie Page
to Home Page