These long trailers (#601-609)
were built by Cinci Car Co. for PRC about1914 or '15, and were used as
such until 1922, mostly on the heaviest of PRC lines, #7 (N. Main/Wayne).
About 1923 the trailers were sent back to Cinci Car Co. for conversion
into motorized streetcars. A front entry door was added, as the trailers
strictly center enter/exit
only. as streetcars, they were renumbered as #251-259. This shows 2 trailers
being pulled by motor car #208 at the south storage yard of the Bolendar
Ave. car barn.
Additional caption data
from Cliff Scholes
Harv Hylton collection
to Dayton Page
to Main Page