#150 and #154, both Cincinnati
Car Co. built, 1925, originally for the Dayton Springfield & Xenia
Southern Ry, transferred to D-X when Springfield to Xenia operations abandoned.
The scene is in Dayton, with #150 is inbound, turning from Watervliet Ave.,
crossing Wayne Ave. to enter Arbor Ave., and #154 is outbound, turning
off Wayne Ave. onto Watervliet Ave., c1939.
Caption data from Cliff
Dan Borgnis collection
to Dayton Page
to Main Page