#36, Barney &
Smith Car Co. built in 1897 as a 42' coach, rebuilt to freight motor by
OE in 1908. Later became OE #753, scrapped in 1914. For a time,
body was used as a shed at O'Neill's car barn south of Dayton, Ohio.
Taken at an unknown location.
Caption data from Cliff
Ohio Page 1
Ohio Page 2
to Main Page