Toledo & Eastern
built, 1913, for the International Railway as their #3, then #P-3 for operation
in Lockport, NY. Acquired by T&E in 1950, it was the only piece
of equipment used by T&E that did not come from Ohio Public Service.
Taken at Clay Center, it was used to the end of operation, July 16, 1958.
Caption data from Cliff
Bill Volkmer collection
Ohio Page 2
Ohio Page 1
to Main Page