Chicago, Burlington &
The line was a 4 mile electrified
portion of the Burlington & Missouri River, built as a steam line (the
Deadwood Central) in 1890, which was part of the CB&Q. The car
is one of three built by St. Louis on Job 260, contract date 2/1/02, #10-12.
On 6/30/06 they became CB&Q #12150-12152.
Caption data from James
South Dakota page
to Main Page